Have you been wanting to get portraits of you and your spouse/fiance/girlfriend/boyfriend, but think great photos are too much of a luxury? I wanted to give people an opportunity to get gorgeous photos of their relationship for a low price, so I’m offer couples mini sessions within 10 minutes of downtown Victoria, BC. Plus, it fills my year up with even more love. And I love that.
A 20-minute portrait session for couples of all types, whether you’re celebrating an engagement, anniversary, or just how awesome your relationship is. The cost is $250 plus GST and sessions are available within 10 minutes of downtown Victoria. You’ll receive 10+ images in an online gallery and a download of 5 print-ready files of your choice.
Why Mini Sessions?
- They’re affordable, so you can get one done every year. No need to save your pennies.
- They’re short, so they’re easy on you and your schedule.
- You can get as many (or more) great photos from a 20 minute session with an experienced pro as you can get in an hour with an amateur. Want proof? Check out recent mini sessions on my blog.
- They’re just plain fun.
- Downtown Victoria – Chinatown, Inner Harbour, Bastion Square, Market Square, a fave pub/cafe/store, etc.
- Topaz Park
- Gorge Park
- Summit Park
- Beacon Hill Park
- Dallas Road
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- The Breakwater
- Westsong Walkway
- Selkirk Trestle and the Galloping Goose