Private Group or One-on-One Photography Lessons
You can learn about my beginner’s photography workshop here. If you can’t make the date that the workshop is being held, you can set up your own group lesson and have me teach at my home office or at your home.
How does this work?
- The content of this class will be the same as my beginner’s photography workshop.
- Get a group of people together who want to learn the basics of photography and portraits. If you get at least three other people, your seat at the workshop is free!
- Pick a location for the workshop, usually one of the attendee’s homes or we can arrange to have it at my home office. A television with an HDMI connection would be great, so I can hook my laptop up for examples and critiques.
- E-mail me using the form below or at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a date and time.
- Payment is $99 per person plus 5% GST. I will set up a private page for your attendees to register and pay.
For those of you who already have basic photography skills, or just learn better with personal attention, I offer one-on-one sessions for $60/hr plus GST. Topics may include manual exposure, setting up and posing portraits, flash skills, editing in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop, or album/marketing design using Adobe InDesign. Contact me at email@example.com or book a lesson below.
Book a private lesson here. These are usually about two hours to start with and can be continued on a future date.